From the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City:
Are you going to the Beatification on Saturday? Here are a few things you need to know…
– Street parking is free on Saturday. Other parking options can be found at stanleyrother.org under Beatification.
– There will be security at each entrance to the arena. They will check bags. The smaller the bag, the better. NO BACKPACKS.
– Doors to the convention center are open 24 hours. Doors to the arena open at 8 a.m.
– No outside food or drink inside of the arena. Water will be available at the convention center.
– Cameras are allowed. Please do not use a flash during Mass.
– The program will be in English and Spanish.
– A collection will be taken during the Mass to benefit the two parishes in Guatemala served by Fr. Rother. To give online before the beatification, go to stanleyrother.org/mass.
– Everyone in attendance will receive a program on the way into the arena. A bag with a commemorative coin, prayer cards and other items will be handed out as you leave.
– The Mass should last about two hours.
– Elevators are located on the south end of the arena near entries 3 and 4. Wheelchairs for those needing special assistance getting to their seats will be available on the north and south ends of the arena.
– Greeters and ushers will be in teal shirts. Please ask them if you need help or have questions.
– Please bring a smile and a prayerful heart, and Enjoy!